Thursday, November 10, 2005

Strange dream

Ugh! I woke up this morning from having the strangest dream. I hate this dream. It's sort of recurring. Both my ex-bf's were in it, but no sign of my current one. Eugh. Each time I dream it, I'll say about my last ex to everyone in the room, "Yeah, this is the ex that I hate the most." I hate this dream. In this dream, my highschool sweetheart is being very controlling and keeps thinking that I am still his. And in the dream, I am so preoccupied with trying to get away from my other ex, the one that I hate, that I end up seeking refuge with my former highschool sweetheart. And at the same time, I'm looking and looking for my real bf, but he's not around.

Yeah, if you're thinking, "she's so corny, she had a highschool sweetheart," you're absolutely right. Cos technically, he was the only guy I dated in highschool, for two years. Then I went out with this nice guy for a month during A-Levels, and then after A-Levels and for the first 2 years of Uni, I dated that guy I hate, for 2 years also.

I've been with my current bf for 2 years too, and he's the best. :)
This one's a keeper.

No comments: