Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I've got one more day

Today my parents took me out for a long drive in the early morning, and we stopped at this cowboy town. Well it seemed like one to me, what with the horses and the leather goods store that sold saddles and boots. I guess this place is full of those type of towns. There is so much farmland around here. It kind of makes me want to own a farm and live on it...

I had this bf once when I was around 16/17, he told me that back in Denmark his dad's family owned a farm and that before his dad came to Malaysia and became rich, he was just a farmer. I really liked that idea... I don't mind being a farmer's wife, as long as we were self-sufficient. I really admire a man that makes things with his hands... tilling the land, planting the crops, harvesting, that type of thing. Or even carpentry, or engineering... or you know, someone that was good with his hands. Someone who had productive hands. That was my ideal man back then, and I suppose it still is.

I always thought that I would marry a quiet, but talented man. A sort of dark horse. And he had an inner strength and power that emanated from him silently. And keeping my fingers crossed, I hope I will be marrying him sometime soon. Cos sayang, you are a quiet man who does not yet know his own talents. :)

No comments: