Monday, March 07, 2005

Mood swings

Changes in mood are so strange. I was just telling myself this morning how happy I was because I suddenly felt like I fell in love with my sayang all over again. It must have been the nice warm shower. Actually, I don't know the reason why I felt like I loved him more this morning. Maybe it was the song playing on the radio. Or maybe it was just the way we said goodbye the night before. It was really comforting.

Whatever it was, all of a sudden, my happy mood changed to one where I was just sick and tired and my head felt all cluttered. It was 3 pm by then I think. Maybe even 4 pm. I felt like I was rushed, and yet my work wasn't finished. Then by 6 pm I thought, what the hell, let me just leave it for tomorrow. And that's what I did. Now that I've arrived home, I've got other things to think about. Other nagging things. Now my mood is sour. I just want to relax.

Still, I am looking forward to hearing his voice. How sappy. Maybe he will cheer me up. Eesh. Maybe I should get a massage. Yes. I shall ask my lil brother to karate my back.

No comments: