Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Long time..

I dreamt that an old friend of mine was sick last night. In fact I dreamt of this person 3 times. Each time I would wake up, go back to sleep and the dream would sort of continue or take place at a different place. In each dream my friend was not well, trying to be cheerful, but not being optimistic about his future. Not sure whether he had a disease or he had some internal organ failure. But anyway, he wanted to ask me for help or advice, I think, but since I kept waking up, he never really got round to it.

I kind of wonder if my friend is really okay. Have not met him in years, literally.

I imagined myself inviting him to my wedding, calling him long distance and asking him to fly back so he could be there. I imagine I would say, "Hey I'm getting married in a month's time. Do you think you could come back to KL for it? I dunno, you're the only thing from my past that was good, so I'd like you to be there."

Well, maybe saying he's the only thing in my past that was good is exaggerating it a little, but there aren't too many good things about it, but he was one of them.

Hope he's doing okay.

No comments: